Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Cross your fingers and say a prayer!!

Well, we go in next Wed. (the 19th) for some screenings. This will be a sonogram and blood work to test for down syndrome and other abnormalities. The doctor said that there is a good chance that we may find out the sex of the baby during the sonogram!!! I asked her if that is really possible at only 13 weeks pregnant. She said yes because they use a high tec sonogram machine which gives you a very clear picture of the baby. They don't have the equipment to do this in the office so I have to go to the hospital to have it done. So, pray for a) the screening to come back normal and b) that the baby cooperates and that we can tell the sex. I will post the results as soon as I know!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to find out what your having. Super cool you might get to find out what your going to be blessed with boy/girl so soon. I had to wait till I was 20weeks along!!!

    ReplyDelete