Tuesday, September 22, 2009

26 more hours!!

26 more hours, but whose counting??? I have my dr. appt tomorrow and we will finally get to confirm the sex of the baby!!! I can hardly wait. I'm sorry I haven't posted much lately, but not too much is going on until this last week. This past week my stomach has really started to poke out. I'm finally starting to look pregnant!! I'm feeling good and just trying to enjoy every moment of this pregnancy!



I am so excited about being a mommy. I never realized how much love you can have for a child that you haven't even seen and doesn't even have a name yet. It's truly AMAZING!!! I just can't even imagine what it will be like when I finally meet her! I can hardly wait for that moment! I just hope that I will be just as good of a Mom as my Mom was to me. I feel so fortunate to be blessed with such an awesome Mom and hope that I can do the same for Addison ( or Bryce). Okay enough of that, oh and by the way have I told you how emotional I have been lately!! Haha!! Can ya tell?? Anyways, I will update you all after tomorrow's appointment!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment