Friday, July 31, 2009

10 week Dr. Appt/ new buys

















I had a doctor's appointment this past Wed. I love going to these appointments. Jason went with me this time, and I am so glad that he did because we got another sonogram. We were not planning on having a sono, but the Dr. couldn't find the heart beat . When the sonographer did started the sono she said," well I can see why the doc couldn't find the heartbeat, because you have a very actice baby in there!" The baby was moving around so much that it made it difficult to find the heartbeat. I was a little freaked out when she couldn't find it, but was glad we did the sono and everything was okay and we got to see the baby again!! The heartbeat was 169Bpm. Everyone says that with a hb that high, that it's a girl. I guess we will have to wait and see!

Baby is developing perfectly and we are right on target as far as development!!! My next appointment is Aug. 26th.

After the doctors appointmnent we went to a huge consignment sell. It was so fun!! Grandma met us there and bought the baby's crib, swing, play mat, and a little bouncer seat!! Thanks Mom!!! I am so happy with everything that we bought. So, now we have a crib in the house, wow I can't beleive it. Reality has set in!

We are just so excited about the baby and can't wait to find out if we'll have a son or daughter!!



























No comments:

Post a Comment